Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Idea of the day!

This idea in "Daily Motivator" says that all you have to do to stay happy is to remove the mental barriers or conditions to happiness and then happiness automatically flows into your mind. In other words, do not hold in your mind the idea "I will be happy if only I have...." . ...just say to yourself I want to be happy and see what happens!

Does it mean that I can be happy right now even if I did not drink that A1 coffee this morning?! Sure I can be but that coffee adds to the joy.

What do you think?...post your comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Glitter said...

Any chance you would be willing to give up mamasays.blogspot.com? I don't mean to offend but my friend and I would love to use it to blog with other mothers of different ethnicity on parenting issues. I see you haven't posted anything since 2004.

Thank you,

4:58 PM  
Blogger SwamiNathan said...

Ms. Glitter,

I don't mind giving up this blogspot name (I called it mamasays since 'mama' means uncle in Tamil language but none of my nephiews or nieces seem to be giving any feedback

8:31 PM  
Blogger Glitter said...

Oh K.S. as blessed as I feel by your generosity your reason (in light of current events in my life) make me sad and I say - don't give up! I've taken a "life break" from my blog but the ideas and inspiration have still been coming.

To those nieces and nephews - you may be busy and young and think life lasts forever and the opportunities are always there but having lost so many dear loved ones expectantly and more often than not unexpectedly - listen to your elders who love you. Their life lessons have made them sages. Without knowing our history we are doomed to repeat it and it is such a waste of time and energy to do so.

K.S. Let your words live forever but many thanks again for your generosity and I wish you many blessings.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home